DEPRESSION RESEARCH STUDIES
The Medical Research Network (MRN) offers research study treatment programs for adults struggling with depression. All study programs are free and confidential. Benefits include:
- A comprehensive psychiatric evaluation
- Thorough medical evaluations
- Compensation for travel expenses during the study
- 6 months of free, ongoing, expert after-care treatment at our clinic after the study
- Study visits, assessments, and study medication are all provided free of charge for eligible participants
REQUEST INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT:
By completing this form and clicking "submit" above, you are agreeing to allow MRN to: (1) access and store the information you have provided, and (2) use the information you have provided to contact you at a future date about the study or type of information you are interested in. If at any point in the future you decide you no longer want MRN to store or use the information you provided, please contact MRN at (212) 595-5012 to request that your information be deleted.
Major Depressive Disorder is a chronic, serious illness that each year affects millions of Americans. One in four women and one in ten men will confront depression at some point in their lives.
For more information on depression, click here. You can also fill out the form above to request a free, confidential screening for depression, or to get more information about the current research study programs for depression at MRN.